Mitool India provides protection for power supply cables or hoses and supports them for smooth and sure movement on machine and equipment. This Cable Drag Chain is made using advanced technology and high-grade raw materials such as steel, high-grade stainless steel, solid plastic cable carriers and plastic cable carriers with aluminum stays.
Mitool's Cable Drag Chains are used for conveying flexible cables/hoses to movable units with maximum reliability. These chains can be used for horizontal applications, vertical applications, circular movements, and also combined horizontal and vertical movements. Cable Drag Chains are also known for hassle-free installation and minimum maintenance.
In addition, we Mitool India offers a wide range of cable drag chain in different customized designs, shapes as per clients requirements.
• Minimum maintenance.
• Mechanical protection ensures longer life.
• The safe, snag-free outer profile.
• The three types are CDC65, CDC95 and CDC120.
• The material of construction for each is in galvanized steel/SS 304 steel.
• Stay bars are in split type in aluminum or in non-metallic material.
• Standard sizes or tailor-made to an individual customer's requirements in millimeter units.
• Particularly quiet and lightweight.
• In a covered design and quickly operable or for extreme conditions.
• heat-resistant or suitable for cleanroom environments.
• Occupies minimum space.
• Fixed chain widths or variable widths are for long unsupported lengths and 3D applications.